Junior Training Specialist
We’re looking for a passionate Junior Training Officer for the Learning & Development Team. As a member of HR Department, you will have full exposure to all the learning events and other cross-function expertise. You will have plenty opportunities to work with and learn from talents from all walks of life in Video Game Industry.
Furthermore, you will be fully supported by your manager to evolve and develop.
What you will do:
- Responsible for knowledge Sharing program, from design, execution to following up.
- Responsible for studio Language Training Program.
- Support Learning and Development projects and daily work to ensure a good delivery, including proper communication and on-site workshop/training to ensure the learning activity runs smoothly when needed
- Handle training administration/logistics: scheduling, email communication, pre and post-training survey, enrolment monitoring, material preparation, training venue setup, etc
- Coordinate with training stakeholders and vendors on training request submission, needs clarification and communication. Responsible for contracting and payment process.
- Be responsible for learning data and materials and record management, including learning record collection, input and reporting.
- Support other Learning & Development tasks if needed.
What you should be equipped with:
- Fast learner, self-motivated and reliable
- Be logical and organized
- Good command of MS office, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good oral and written English
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive and passionate about learning and development
- Graphic Design ability is a plus
What you will also get：
- An international working environment
- FUN Culture
- Lots of love from your colleagues!