Junior Technical Designer
Ubisoft Singapore is one of the top game development studios in the APAC region. Part of Ubisoft’s global network of studios, we’ve been creating memorable gaming experiences in Singapore since 2008. With over 300 employees from 30+ different nationalities, we are a diverse bunch of creatives redefining the world of digital entertainment for millions of players across the globe.
Junior Technical Designer for Skull and bones is responsible of scripted events, cinematics, the ship crew and crowdlife in the engine, throughout the production, in collaboration with the animation, programming, sound, level design and level art departments.
- Understand the requirements and constraints of game design, engine and platform
- Go through game design documents to get to know all about the environments, objects, ambiances, story, style, and understand the global experience of the game
- Be in direct relation with the cinematic director and the lead animator to get their intentions about cut-scenes & playable events
- Establish Animators the list of assets needed from other departments for each scripted events/cinematic/crew animations
- Integrators for realization team on minion side (mostly dealing with animation)
- Fresh Grad welcome
- Data driven as the role focuses a lot more on data integration
- Understand state machines
- Interested in animation
- Good with logic and debugging skills
- Background with game engine and integration
- Animation software experience (e.g. Motionbuilder, 3DSmax, Maya)
We realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games. Apart from a competitive compensation package and a culture that thrives on creativity and individuality, Ubisoft Singapore offers a wide variety of perks including performance based incentives, comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, flexible working hours, and opportunities for career development and learning.
Are you excited about creating the unknown? Are you serious about fun? Do you constantly seek out learning opportunities? At Ubisoft Singapore, we are looking for talent who are solution-oriented problem solvers, creative yet open to collaborate, and team players who also thrive in bringing their A-game to work.
If this sounds like you, shoot us your resume and we will invite you for a first chat to find out more about becoming an awesome addition to our team!