Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their commitment and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Located in Da Nang, Vietnam, a hotbed for tech and culture also known as one of the best cities to live in Asia, the newest studio focuses on developing a diverse catalogue of fun-packed casual genre from instant games to Creation HD PC & next Gen Console games - first to be built and shipped from Ubisoft Vietnam.
By bringing the best creative and engineering talents from Vietnam, SEA and the World together, and allowing them to thrive in a dynamic and modern international work and living environment, Ubisoft Da Nang is the place to be to begin your journey in game development or take the big next step in your career.
Ubisoft Danang is seeking a highly talented, self-driven, detail-oriented Data Analyst who will help us turning data into information, getting insights and developing business decisions based on the analysis results. Your responsibilities will include conducting full lifecycle analysis to include requirements, activities and design and also monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
- Manage databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Design game tracking system for technical and game optimization purpose
- Collect required data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Retrieve information from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Collaborate with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Find and evaluate new process improvement opportunities
- Provide in-depth analytics and insights about our games with interactive Dashboards
- Develop new insights and analyses that inform decisions and help us continue to delight the people playing our games
- Coordinate and analyze the efficiency of game events and of some specific game features
- Create specific reports about new game content profitability using data from diverse sources
- 1-3 years of experience on a Data Engineer, Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst position
- Excellent SQL skills: extensive experience querying large, complex data sets
- A good knowledge of Tableau software
- A good knowledge in databases/BI
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to execute research projects, and generate practical results and recommendations
- Good client management skills with a strong grasp of both technical and business perspectives
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and to meet changing deadlines and priorities on multiple simultaneous projects
Nice to have:
- R/Python is a plus
- Writing the program to extract information from Blockchain sources is a plus.
Why it's great to work at Ubisoft Danang:
- An international, professional, collaborative, modern, and creative environment
- Attractive remuneration package
- Performance rewards
- Creative & endless fun projects
- Unlimited access to Ubisoft games on Uplay
- Flexible working time
- Premium healthcare insurance
- UBIVERSARY for your working milestones
- Team building, Lunar New year Celebration, Projects celebration
- Beers and treats every Friday (yay!)
- Staff clubs
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (PS4…), coffee, tea, and fresh fruits