Build and Release Specialist
Ubisoft is composed of over 18,000 talented people located in 55+ development studios and offices across the globe. With more than 80% of our teams dedicated to creation, Ubisoft is the biggest in-house creative force in the industry.
Home to the North American Ubisoft headquarters since 1996, Ubisoft San Francisco opened its development studio in 2009 and since developed Rocksmith® and Rocksmith 2014, to teach millions of people how to play guitar and bass. With a song library of over 1,500 songs and 9 years of support the Rocksmith franchise helped millions of players around the world on their musical journey. In 2017, the studio released the critically acclaimed South Park™: The Fractured But Whole™, in collaboration with Trey Parker, Matt Stone, and South Park Digital Studios. The studio is currently working on two unannounced projects.
Ubisoft’s worldwide network of video game development studios and business offices work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on iconic brands including Assassin's Creed®, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege®, Tom Clancy's The Division®, For Honor®, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more. Ubisoft is a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching player’s lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Take entertainment to the next level. Join us and create the unknow
Ubisoft Entertainment, a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry, is currently seeking a full-time Build and Release Specialist. We are looking for a highly talented, motivated, and experienced person for a new multiplatform project based in our San Francisco studio.
You will work on cutting-edge engine technology, building and supporting development infrastructure to create exciting online game experiences and features. You will be a part of a collaboration-oriented team where you will have the opportunity to contribute in meaningful ways.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Monitor, configure, and administer the build system
- Monitor, configure, and administer the deployment system
- Support build system users
- In collaboration with Technical Directort, identify and pursue improvements to the build system
- Contribute to resource usage forecasts required to ensure the proper functioning of the build system (db, build machine, Perforce storage space, NAS)
- Document and update the version creation, management, and deployment processes
- Carry out all other related tasks
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- Minimum one year of experience in a similar position
- Participation in a complete game production (familiarity with the production cycle) an asset
- Knowledge of SysAdmin or Devops considered an asset
- At least 1 year experience with C#
- Attention to detail and conscientiousness
- DevOps mindset
- Knowledge of a build system an asset and source control system (e.g. Perforce, Git, Subversion)
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Employer HSA contribution (with enrollment in a HSA eligible medical plan)
- 401k match
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick time
- Fitness, physical, and eSports challenge reimbursements
- Rocket Lawyer online legal service membership
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off to volunteer
- Pawternity – paid time off to bond with a newly adopted pet
- Sabbatical leave available after 5 years of employment
- Generous discount on new Ubisoft games
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.