(Closed) Technical Program Manager
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
Twitch enables content creators to live-stream content to their communities across the globe. Advertising is a core part of Twitch's business model, and spans across many product areas. We take pride in our mission to help creators earn a living by entertaining and educating their viewers. We have a growing team of product and engineering professionals based in Twitch offices in SF and Seattle.
We are seeking a technical program manager with the curiosity, drive, and own the delivery of critical aspects of our advertising supply program like ad funnel efficiency improvements and activation of new uninterruptive ad formats. The ideal contributor should have experience innovating ways to maintain high velocity delivery against product roadmaps. You will work across teams and organizations, owning (not just "managing") program delivery through the entire development lifecycle. You will be a key contributor to technical design and architecture, calling out risks that others don't see. Come help us invent advertising in a live context!
- Own successful delivery of large, high-impact, cross-functional product initiatives while also accurately tracking smaller projects
- Drive strategic cross-functional planning, leading discovery and prioritization by closely partnering with product managers and engineering leads
- Continuously improve product delivery and organization
- Share your program management knowledge with engineering leadership teams
- Lead post-program analysis to guide future programs
- Escalate urgent issues appropriately, driving them to closure in a timely manner
- 2+ years of experience as a technical program manager or engineering manager
- Able to participate in technical design discussions and identify risks
- Bachelor's degree or above in Computer Science or related field
- Experience or familiarity with the AWS ecosystem of services (EC2, RDS, Dynamo, Lambda, CloudWatch)
- Project management certification
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- 401(k), Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.),
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.