Senior Product Manager - Ad Demand
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role:
The Senior Product Manager - Advertising Demand establishes the roadmap for Twitch's programmatic video offerings and manages Twitch's integration with the Amazon DSP. This includes working with the broader Twitch & Amazon teams to increase global ad monetization and thus Twitch creator ad revenue. This is a dynamic role where internally to Twitch you will report to the head of product of Twitch Advertising, and be an advocate for our advertisers and empathize with their pain points while across Amazon you will represent Twitch's diverse content creators and their communities.
- Understand advertiser requirements for programmatic buying on Twitch
- Determine the strategy and product roadmap for Twitch's ad offerings in the Amazon DSP
- Work with engineers and data scientists across both Twitch and Amazon build ad monetization and optimization solutions
- Assess the technical feasibility of a proposed product or feature and enable engineers to make the right technical trade-offs
- Resolve strategic issues that may impair the team's ability to meet strategic, financial, and technical goals
- Partner with Marketing and Sales to develop go-to-market strategy and manage launches of new products
- 5+ years of work experience as a Product Manager or Technical Program Manager
- You are a tireless advocate of the needs of our customers - across advertisers but also advocating for Twitch creators and viewers
- You have subject matter experience in regards to advertising, programmatic media, and digital products at scale
- You have an excellent product sense
- You understand when and how to use product analytics and run product experiments
- You care about the details and work toward operational excellence
- You are able to translate your product ideas into expected business impact
- MBA or Masters Degree
- Technical background
- Twitch user, broadcaster, or have experience in the gaming industry
- SQL Proficiency
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- 401(k), Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution and Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages),
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks and Beverages
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, or other legally protected status.