Senior Creative Strategist
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We're always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
The mission of the Twitch Brand Partnership Studio is to empower brands to authentically engage on Twitch. We're looking for a Senior Creative Strategist to join our award-winning commercial studio. Reporting to the Creative Strategy Lead for EMEA, in London, you will guide brands on how to best leverage Twitch, the gaming industry and live streaming technology to reach customers in a meaningful way. You will work directly with the sales team, Creative Producers, Program Activation Managers and Client Success teams to create excellent creative campaigns for brands on Twitch. You will also work directly with external brands and agencies agencies to provide expertise on Twitch touch points.
- You will work on large-scale, high profile advertising campaigns, strategic partnerships and Joint Business Plans for Twitch's most important clients.
- You will conceive and pitch inspiring branded content campaigns that translate client's goals into compelling content and experiences.
- You will uncover cultural insights on Twitch, the gaming community and Gen-Z audience, and develop strategic brand narratives with them.
- You will work across numerous advertising sectors and clients applying the best of Twitch's platform, products and talent.
- You will have 10 or more years commercial experience working on a dedicated creative team at an agency, brand or platform.
- You will have a portfolio that showcases: Award-winning campaign concepts; experience across varied media and technologies; Multi-sector campaign experience including gaming, FMCG and Entertainment.
- You will be familiar with the RFP process, analyzing briefs, ideating and providing commercially attractive responses.
- You have experience presenting creative concepts to clients, and are comfortable pitching to partners at all levels
- You will understand Twitch, the Influencer space, branded content and the digital advertising landscape.
- Passion for Twitch/Gaming/esports
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Disability Insurance (Short & Long)
- Life Insurance
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- Maternity, Paternity & Parental Leave
- Commuter Benefits
- Savings Plan in addition to Statutory Pension Plan
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.