Learning Experience Coordinator
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn , Twitter and on our Blog .
About The Role
Twitch is searching for a Learning Experience Coordinator to join our team in San Francisco.
You will be focused on the coordination of the dynamic people development and experience programs as part of the People Development team at Twitch, reporting to the Head of People Development and Experience. A multifaceted position that requires building relationships, event/logistics management, creating communication and systems to coordinate and measure events and programs. This opportunity allows you to partner with the People team supporting onboarding, people development, and more. Help us coordinate people experience programs across Twitch using the LMS, internal tools and project management skills.
We ask that you collaboration across the People and Places functions, across departments within Twitch and with our partners at Amazon.
- Coordinate multiple learning and experience programs across the People team balancing different timelines, priorities, and deliverables.
- Manage 12-month planning calendars, logistics and communication of multiple concurrent learning programs
- Help develop program communications to participants, partners and employees
- Make arrangements for training room set-up, audio-visual equipment, vendors or partners across a global workforce
- Administer Learning Management System (LMS) for learning program and people experience program including e-learning, blended and instructor-based programs
- Coordinate programs between participants, facilitators, site contacts and if needed vendors to ensure all learning sessions are setup for an thoughtful experience
- Manage inbox and ensure that all inquiries are responded to promptly
- Oversee course enrollment and scheduling on a long-term and short-term basis
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Program management and project management skills
- Familiar with learning principles, tools, metrics, and practices
- Experience managing event logistics of moderate/high complexity
- Ability to travel up to 15% of the time
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- An interest in Learning & Development or Talent
- Experience training administration, and with a learning management system
- Net positive contributor to company community and culture above and beyond job responsibilities
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance, 401(k) , Maternity & Parental Leave , Flexible PTO, Commuter Benefits, Amazon Employee Discount, Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs, Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily, Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.