At Tuque Games, a Wizards of the Coast studio, our mission is simple:
Build great games and have fun doing it!
We are passionate game developers working on original high quality AAA games while enjoying a healthy studio culture. Our ambition is guided by strong values such as respect, honesty and humbleness. We truly believe in the power of a diverse team in which each individual has the opportunity to deploy their full potential and contribute to our collective success.
That speaks to you? Join us!
Tuque games is looking for a highly skilled Senior Gameplay Programmer to join our growing team. In this role, you will join our Gameplay Programming team to create game mechanics that prioritizes incredible game feel. The ideal candidate is a collaborative and conscientious programmer with deep knowledge of developing AAA games.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with the Design team to create a vision for the player experience
- Write clear, performant, maintainable, portable code
- Design, develop, test, and implement 3C mechanics
- Accurately estimate effort and deliver high quality 3C mechanics
- Provide high quality code review feedback
What You’ll Bring
- 5+ years experience developing 3C for AAA titles
- Deep experience and expertise in 3C (Characters, Camera, Controls)
- Excellent command of the C++ programming language
- Extensive experience working with large multi platform engines
- Initiative to push boundaries and an ambition to craft something outstanding
- Bonus points for Unreal Engine experience
- If you think you’re up for the challenge, we’d love to hear from you! Be sure to submit your CV. As part of the application process, candidates should expect to be given a technical interview.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Tuque Games commits to offer equal working chances to every individual, without regard based on the following: age, sex, sexual orientation, physical disability, race, religion, citizenship, native country or any other possible particularities. We sincerely believe in a respectful and open-minded work environment, in which everyone can fully contribute to the organization's development.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.