About the Company
We are a rapidly growing mobile games studio, founded by a team of industry veterans from some of the biggest names in mobile games such as King, Peak Games, Facebook, and Product Madness. Our mission is to bring the knowledge and experience of a chart-topping mobile games company into a close-knit, collaborative environment. Our guiding principle as a team is that when people love what they do, what they do will be loved by others. The studio is filled with people who love taking things apart and figuring out how they work. We enjoy problem-solving and most importantly, we LOVE making games. We are passionate about our craft and work closely across all disciplines to ensure that passion makes its way into every aspect of our games.
About Tripledot Barcelona
As part of our rapid growth, we are creating a new team in Barcelona. The Tripledot Barcelona team will take the lead on locally created titles, and participate in creating and improving our wider portfolio of titles. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a world-class team from the early days, and have an invaluable impact on the culture and the composition of the team.
About the Role
At Tripledot we work collaboratively in a productive, Agile team environment. You would be working on our Unity engine 2D and 3D titles, working on gameplay, UI and tools and helping to translate the title team’s gameplay ideas into great games on iOS and Android.
- Implement gameplay features in Unity.
- Develop new titles and features and support live operations.
- Optimise game performance.
- Design and plan architecture, and implement code to enable easy maintenance.
- Write unit tests and review code.
- Several years of experience working with the Unity engine and C#.
- Mobile games development experience for iOS and Android, ideally F2P titles.
- Experience in version control systems.
- Know the UI and Unity graphics pipeline
- Have a good understanding of Object-oriented design principles and patterns.
- Experience in working with existing code bases.
- Experience with Git or other source control systems.
- Eligible to work in Spain.
- Professional-level English.
- Phantom Shares.
- Private Health and Dental insurance.
- Life and Critical Illness cover.
- 25 days annual leave in addition to bank holidays.
- Monthly meal and transport allowance.
- Subsidised gym membership.
- Yearly Learning and Development allowance for materials, courses, and seminars.
- Regular TDS perks such as home-delivered cocktails, game nights, TDS merchandising, and a PS5 for Christmas.
Applications should be sent to the email at the apply button.
Tripledot Studios is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, pregnancy, marital status or veteran status