VP of Operations
At Tilting Point, we combine data, technology, talent and groundbreaking marketing to scale games to success.
Reporting to Tilting Point’s President, our VP of Operations will lead our global Operations and Production group. This strategic role’s main responsibility will be the management and vision of multiple core functions including Technology, Data, Platforms Distribution, Production, Quality Assurance, Customer Support, Community and IT.
The Central Operations group is the engine behind our game studios and live publishing teams. It is responsible for choosing and building the tools and processes that will help independent game studios scale to success. The group is currently composed of 40 Employees across 4 different locations: New York, Barcelona, Kiev and Saint Petersburg.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with executive-level management to develop the company’s strategic vision
- Define our Technology & Data vision and roadmap together with key executives
- Define our Quality Assurance, Customer Support and Production tools and lead company wide integration strategies
- Identify and collect needs from the Power up and Team Up groups as well as our partner game studios, and transform these into tools, processes and solutions
- Manage multiple projects and a team of 40+ talented employees across 4 different locations and time zones
- Define and maintain the annual budget of the Ops group in collaboration with the CFO and President
- Maximize efficiency and productivity of the Ops team through process analysis and studio collaboration
- Survey the market for best in class tools that could be integrated into Tilting Point’s service offering
- From the start, analyze current operational processes, priorities and performance of the tech and ops team, recommending solutions for improvement and streamlining to build better workflow and collaboration with Power Up and Team Up
- Quickly adapt to changing priorities and timelines
Who You Are
- 10+ years of experience in Operations Management, Production, mobile apps, F2P mobile games or similar
- 5+ years of experience with effective multicultural Team Management
- Experience and understanding of the digital advertising industry (MMPs, Attributions, Ad networks etc…)
- Proven capacity for developing strategies, and putting processes in place to drive a vision
- Ability to prioritize, build teams, set strategic goals for operational and production efficiency
- Executional: measures success by efficient execution and implementation
- Well versed in organizational development, able to identify gaps and work with the necessary leaders to problem solve
- Strong technical and data understanding
- Highly data-driven and results-oriented
- Ability to juggle different priorities and effectively prioritize to meet deadlines
- Comfort in ambiguity, flexible and adaptive to changing priorities
- Has worked in the digital advertising space
- Has worked for fast growing organizations
- Experience in working and operating on top grossing free to play games
- Speaks Spanish or Russian
Direct applicants only – No agencies/headhunters please.
Tilting Point provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, time off, and compensation.