Senior Growth Marketing Manager
Tilting Point is a leading free-to-play publisher that powers up existing live games using deep marketing and product expertise, cutting-edge technology and a user acquisition war chest.
As a Growth Marketing Manager on our team, you will partner with internal and external teams to run and optimize campaigns for exciting mobile game titles. At Tilting Point, you’ll have the chance to accelerate your career and bring value by collaborating with Data, Live Ops, Product, and Creative teams to help provide quality growth to our diverse portfolio of games.
Your Future at Tilting Point
- Manage your own titles and forecast the budget per quarter
- Create and optimize mobile app install campaigns on Facebook, Google UAC, TikTok, Snapchat, Apple Search, video networks, DSP platforms and influencer marketing.
- Track and report on campaign performance using advanced LTV and cohorts analysis.
- Identify new opportunities with existing and new channels
- Work closely with creative team to come up with new directions and test strategies to improve the performance across all networks
Your XP & Skills
- Positive attitude, passion for games, and a love for problem solving.
- 4+ years of experience with paid user acquisition on multiple channels.
- Experience with Facebook, Google AdWords and/or Ad Networks.
- Strong experience with analytics and tracking tools.
- Strong interest in mobile marketing/gaming.
- Fluency in English and interpersonal skills are essential for cultivating external marketing partnerships.
- Experience in the gaming industry.
- Knowledge of MMPs (AppsFlyer/Adjust).
- Experience managing mobile networks / agencies in Asia.
- Experience of using Tableau or Looker.
Interested? We would love to hear from you. Just send us your resume and cover letter below (and tell us about your passion for mobile and/or free-to-play games!)
Direct applicants only – No agencies/headhunters please.
Tilting Point provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, time off, and compensation.