Score Media & Gaming Inc. (“theScore”) empowers millions of sports fans through its digital media and sports betting products. Its media app ‘theScore’ is one of the most popular in North America, delivering fans highly personalized live scores, news, stats, and betting information from their favourite teams, leagues, and players. theScore’s mobile sports betting app ‘theScore Bet’ delivers an immersive and holistic mobile sports betting experience. Publicly traded on the TSX Venture Exchange (SCR), theScore also creates and distributes innovative digital content through its web, social and industry leading esports platforms.
- Formulate and execute a sales strategy to develop a pipeline, acquire new partnerships and grow existing partnerships
- Maintain relationships with agencies and brands, understanding their objectives to advise mobile media solutions
- Educate prospects on the unique value of theScore through in-person and/or virtual meetings
- Develop a media recommendation from agency/brand campaign briefs, defining appropriate objectives and advising the internal team on deliverables
- Execute campaign management strategies, to ensure campaign KPIs are reached
- Engage in relationship building events, including client entertainment to establish our brand and solutions to help drive sales
- Maintain and grow assigned territory revenue making sure to deliver on sales goals
- Other duties as required
- Bachelors Degree
- 3+ years of digital sales or relevant experience
- Established media agency/brand relationships
- Proven track record of reaching sales targets and revenue goals
- Strong knowledge of digital media environment
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Experienced presenter
- Excellent communicator, written and verbal
- In-depth understanding of mobile technologies and marketplace
- Detail-oriented, assertive self-starter
- Passionate about sports!
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary with Employee Share Purchase Plan
- Comprehensive Benefits package
We are an equal opportunity employer. Accommodation will be made upon request.