Java Software Engineer
The Sandbox is looking to incorporate a Java Developer to work on our blockchain based gaming platform.
Java Developer to work on a VoxEdit 3D Animation Tool
Our team has developed VoxEdit, the first software that allows you to create your own voxel models, rig them and animate them in no time.
VoxEdit is available for both Windows and MacOsX and is now used by a large community of voxel artists (over 100,000 downloads to date), who produce 3D voxels animated models and publish them on The Sandbox marketplace.
- Participate in our product development from ideation to deployment and beyond.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Translate design and product documentation into technical specifications.
- Create authoring and/or debugging tools.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Create groundbreaking new features for our users and for internal use.
- Object-Oriented Programming (java)
- Experience with Management Tools (jira)
The Sandbox Team