Digital Marketing Producer
Get to know The Pokémon Company International
The Pokémon Company International, a subsidiary of The Pokémon Company in Japan, manages the property outside of Asia and is responsible for brand management, licensing, marketing, the Pokémon Trading Card Game, the animated TV series, home entertainment, and the official Pokémon website. Pokémon was launched in Japan in 1996 and today is one of the most popular children's entertainment properties in the world.
Get to know the role
Job Title: Digital Marketing Producer
Job Summary: The Digital Marketing Producer is responsible for the managing and production of website and app related projects as well as working with other internal marketing teams to ensure proper coverage and communication of your projects. This role will lead the development of digital marketing strategies and the management of project schedules, identify risks and clearly communicate them to project stakeholders.
FLSA Classification (US Only): Exempt
People Manager: No
What you’ll do
- Oversee all aspects of project management for assigned Pokémon projects, including projects developed internally and via partnerships with external vendors.
- Create, manage and own digital project schedules, budgets, assets and overall project organization to ensure requirements and project deliverable dates are clearly communicated, understood and executed upon.
- Actively monitor project risks and scope creep to foresee/identify potential problems and proactively identify solutions to address them in advance.
- Route all content for internal approval and ensure that stakeholder feedback is addressed before project launch.
- Serve as the Digital Marketing product expert and distribute that knowledge to the team as necessary.
- Work with analytics team to provide post-launch and ongoing performance reports on all projects.
What you’ll bring
- Three (3) to four (4) years of related professional experience.
- Bachelors degree required.
- Must have experience managing projects localized for multiple markets
- Must be familiar with common project management and accountability frameworks including Agile, RACI/DACI/OARP, creative and testing briefs
- Must have strong knowledge of website development processes and the ability to produce documentation such as project plans, content matrices, project specifications and other documents required by the project.
- Must be a creative thinker with the ability to develop exciting and innovative marketing and entertainment concepts that will appeal to children in the online space.
- Must be able to balance multiple projects simultaneously and react appropriately to shifting priorities.
- Ability to keep projects moving while soliciting and managing feedback from a wide variety of internal stakeholders.
- Clear thinker and communicator with excellent written and oral communication.
- Work with minimum supervision on multiple simultaneous projects.
- Must have experience managing creative and development agencies to ensure that promised features are delivered ontime and within budget.
- Must have tireless attention to detail and dedication to accuracy.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information.
- Knowledge of Pokémon a plus.
How you’ll be successful
- Passion for Pokémon: Develops an understanding of the Pokémon brand, the impact it has on our people, culture, business, fans, and communities, and applying that knowledge and passion to everything you do.
- Challenging the Expected: Approaches challenges with curiosity and creativity, embracing the possibility of failure as an opportunity to learn something new, develop innovative ideas, solve complex problems and identify unique opportunities.
- Integrity and Respect: Demonstrates integrity and respect by leading with empathy, listening to others, seeking out different perspectives, and taking personal responsibility for decisions, actions, and results.
- Dedicated to Quality: Takes ownership to maintain and promote high standards, looks for new ways to learn and improve, and embraces a growth mindset to seek and apply feedback from others in an effort to continuously improve.
- Building Relationships: Develops and strengthens relationships, adopting a “team first” mentality and working collaboratively to solve problems and meet shared goals.
- Delighting Customers: Listens and understands the interests and needs of our customers and stakeholders, making them feel heard and important, and embracing these learnings to continue delivering a unique Pokémon experience.
What to expect
- An employee first culture
- Company events that celebrate the spirit of Pokémon
- Competitive cash-based compensation programs
- 100% employer-paid healthcare premiums for you
- Generous paid family leave
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Employer-paid long and short-term income protection insurance
- Fitness reimbursement
- Commuter benefit
- LinkedIn learning
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this role. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. For roles in the United Kingdom, candidates will need the right to work. In some cases, and for some roles, the Company may be able to arrange a visa. For roles in Ireland, this role requires candidates to have the right to live and work in the Republic of Ireland. However, we welcome applications from all nationalities and may consider supporting an employment permit application, in appropriate and suitable cases.