The Multiplayer Guys are looking for experienced Build Engineers with strong commercial experience of developing games with at least one successfully published title. We are working on some of the coolest games on the planet right now, with new projects flooding into the studio, including the world biggest multiplayer game and a next generation console MMO RPG.
What you’ll be doing
- Improving build systems
- Responsible for maintaining, optimising, and improving infrastructure processes
- Responsible for implementation in a number of areas
- Identify and highlight any potential risks in the solutions that are being worked on
- Solve problems through the application of sound software engineering principles
- Continuously work to minimise technical and maintenance issues
- Champion quality in The Multiplayer Guys and our clients development process
- Other duties as assigned
What we’re looking for
- A strong programmer with professional experience in games
- Expertise in CI/CD pipelines
- Excellent knowledge of Python , C# or C++
- Experienced with automated testing systems, game patching systems, and server deployment
- At least one or more published games
- Experience with current-gen consoles including PS4 and Xbox One
- Experience of developing for multiplayer games highly desirable
- Attention to detail with a strong ability to analyse and comprehend direction
- Awesome technical insight and a finisher of technical tasks on time
- A good communicator with the ability to verbalise conceptual thoughts and the willingness to accept constructive critique
If this sounds like you - we would love to hear from you!
We operate a direct sourcing model, so do not require any support from any recruitment agencies.