About the role
Player Support Agent (with Polish and English) wanted!
Have you ever played a game and got frustrated by slowly loading content?
Were you close to winning and the game simply stopped working?
Your special code you paid for didn't work?
If one of the above ever happened to you, we feel your pain. We are here to put a stop to your frustration and to help you!
We need YOU to make gamers' lives even better and easier!
We're looking for a bold and passionate person who will take the role of Player Support Agent.
What we want from you is
- handling customer messages via online channels (i.e. chat, email) and providing them appropriate solutions and alternatives, following up to ensure resolution
- identifying and assessing customer needs, to achieve satisfaction
- building friendly relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
We have a lot to offer
- International and multicultural environment - seriously, think about any nationality and you will find its representative at Testronic
- Friendly and open-minded teams – we will support you, make you laugh, and help you level up your career
- Fully remote job - you can work from any place within Warsaw
- Informal and casual environment, far from corporate standards
- Full-time job based on a casual contract, with a possibility to switch to a permanent one
You are a perfect match for us if you have experience (1-year or more) in a customer-facing position or similar, and attention to detail. You should know English fluently and be a team player. Basic IT and MS Office skills are a must, just like experience in gaming.
When it comes to QA and Testing for games, VR, and film & television, you need to consider solutions that work. We’ve got over 20 years of experience partnering with video game and entertainment companies from around the world. We give you Quality Assurance, Localisation, Compliance and Certification, and Customer Support that get it right the first time. Every time.
During this pandemic and until further updates, this role will be remote based (from home within Warsaw, Poland) and you will be supplied with the relevant equipment to carry out your role. Once we have further updates, we will cascade accordingly and will return back to the office once safe to do so!
Apply and show us what you got!
Do you ever get frustrated of not being able to add your personality to job applications? We have a perfect solution for you! You can bring your CV to life and add your personality to your application via our video application. It will take you approximately 5-10 minutes to complete the application.
Will you take up the challenge?