Spanish speaker Trust & Safety Specialist for Supercell (m/f)
Do you love games and Supercell is the wonderland for you? Are you looking for a new job opportunity that allows you to grow professionally in a fascinating industry? This might be the perfect opportunity for you. As a Trust and Safety Specialist you’ll help reinforcing and improving Supercell guidelines, removing unwanted content and mitigate bad experiences for all Supercell players. You’ll work with the team to look into the future of Supercell and stop potential issues before they become a threat.
Supercell is a mobile game developer based in Helsinki, Finland with offices in San Francisco, Tokyo, Seoul and Beijing. Its games are available for tablets and smartphones using both Apple’s iOS and Google’s Android operating systems. Since its founding in 2010, Supercell has brought three hugely successful games to the market – Clash of Clans, Hay Day and Boom Beach – and keeps continuously growing at a fast pace.
- Review and evaluate all the content reported in-game by Supercell players in compliance with Supercell Community Guidelines;
- Analyze and check data in order to correctly measure the severity of each report;
- Collaborate with other teams when responding to sensitive issues;
- Think both quantitatively and qualitatively and create reports to drive continuous improvement, optimization, and innovation;
- Analyze new and potential features and propose initiatives to help reduce or remove abuse before it happens.
- Exceptional writing skills (Native or near in native Spanish);
- Good written and verbal English level (preferably B2);
- Time management as well as a strong analytical ability;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and taking important decisions under pressure;
- Strong passion for gaming and online safety.
- Problem solving skills;
- Works well in a team environment;
- Effective learning skills.
- Excellent work opportunity in a leading multinational company;
- International career in a multicultural environment;
- Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
- Stable work and career progression;
- Private health insurance since day one in the company;
- Possibility to live in one of our apartments;
- Initial flight expenses refund;
- Annually complementary return flight to your home country (within Europe);
- Free healthy meals in the cafeterias, such as soup, bread, salad, and fruit;
- Free Portuguese language courses, sport activities and organized events.