Your main responsibility will be to create 3D characters for our next big title.
Your daily tasks:
- creating and modifying 3D models of characters - humans, monsters, working directly with the Lead Character Artist and the Art Director, with the direction of your work being detailed by the Art Guide
- creating character 3D models according to defined technical and artistic requirements and ensuring the quality of implemented models
- creating and modifying materials and textures for characters
- Implementing your models inside our in-house technology, the C-Engine
- presenting the effects of your work and efficiently justifying your project decisions;
- being a part of a competent, interdisciplinary team creating characters,
- learning our internal tools
- having an influence on character creation pipelines
- having substantial influence on the final version of the product and the player experience.
- being a mentor to other artists
You meet our expectations if you have:
- at least 5 years of experience in creating realistic 3D models and textures of characters (using Zbrush, 3Dsmax/Maya/Blender, Marvelous Designer, Substance Painter, Adobe Photoshop) for AAA projects
- Very strong skills in Zbrush, 3ds max or Maya or Blender
- Strong skills creating materials and textures for character models using Substance Painter and Photoshop
- Good understanding of human anatomy
- Experience working with Marvelous designer, Wrap3D, Crazy Bump
- Experience with game engines (like the Unreal Engine, Unity or other in-house game engines)
- talent and creativity - characters created by you tell a story and are realistic, authentic and full of love,
- curiosity about the game world - you want to see the effects of your work come to life in the game,
- openness to share your knowledge and experience with others,
- very good command of English.