Producer, League of Legends Content
1UP Studios is looking for a skilled and professional producer with deep organic League of Legends (LoL) knowledge to help lead the charge on Team Liquid’s slate of LoL content. If you are a talented storyteller, team leader, you love League, and you are a fan of Liquid, this role is your dream job, and your opportunity to make content with one of the most respected and winning franchises in LCS history. All content needs to be produced on a tight timetable and retain a level of production value up to 1UP standards.
- Produce content with and for TL’s champion League of Legends team.
- Work with and lead a team of talented storytellers, filmmakers, preditors, and editors.
- Help refine production workflow and process.
- Create quick turnaround and long-form content focused on the team, the community around the team, and Team Liquid.
- Write scripts and coordinate production (remote and/or on-site).
- Pick up any camera (FX9 to iPhone) and film at a moment’s notice.
- Setup and troubleshoot audio (and lighting).
- Communicate and coordinate with internal Team Liquid departments.
- Give and gather cogent post notes, ensure they are executed.
- Work closely with talent and direct talent during production (on site or remotely).
- Produce and troubleshoot remote tech (if needed).
- Report to Team Liquid execs.
- Work hard, have fun, laugh when things go sideways, pivot quickly.
- Complete rough edits in Premiere if/when needed.
- Ensure content produced retains a level of production value up to 1UP standards when working to meet tight deadlines.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of the global League of Legends competitive scene.
- 5-7 years of production experience.
- Experience leading a team of creatives.
- Solid understanding of the content creation process (develop, prep, produce, post, publish).
- Must be able to work quickly and efficiently and hit tough deadlines.
- Onset production knowledge.
- Remote production knowledge (OBS, team viewer, etc.).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working with talent.
- Creative problem solver.
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Experience editing on Adobe Premiere.