Senior 3D Artist
3D Artist ("Stylized Art Style") Barcelona
Reporting to the Art Director, and with extensive experience in texturing (especially hand painted texturing) modeling and sculpting a diverse range of characters and environments, the Game Artist should also be well-versed in game art and game production methodology. The ideal candidate should have experience creating 3D characters and environments including a wide range of Art styles, but with a focus on Stylized Art Style. Experience in mobile games is an advantage but not essential, the candidate will be self-motivated, creative and ambitious.
- Create amazing 3D characters, props, environments models and textures for animations / in-game assets
- Participate in research and development / pre-production of new IPs.
- 2+ years experience as a 2D or 3D artist
- Excellent self-organisation and self-motivation abilities.
- Passion for Hand painted texturing
- Autonomous and pro-active.
- Detail oriented in creating and manipulating texture maps
- Portfolio of highly detailed game art with a focus on character models.
- Mastery of standard art packages such as Maya, Photoshop, and Zbrush.
- Experience working with Unity and Substance Painter is a plus
- Passionate about making and playing games within midcore Strategy, MMORPG, SLG genres
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism/feedbacks
- Willingness to mentor and share skills and experience with other team-members
- Oral and written communication English skills
- Comfortable to work in International/English speaking environment