Take-Two develops, publishes and markets some of the world's biggest games. We publish products through our labels Rockstar Games, 2K, Ghost Story, PlayDots, Social Point as well as Private Division label and Nordeus. Our Rockstar label creates Grand Theft Auto and Red Dead Redemption, two of the most critically acclaimed gaming franchises in history. Our 2K label creates games like NBA 2K, WWE 2K, Bioshock, Borderlands, Evolve, XCOM and the beloved Sid Meier's Civilization. Our Private Division label publishes Kerbal Space Program, Ancestors and The Outer Worlds.
While our offices (physical and virtual) are casual and inviting, we are deeply committed to our core tenets of creativity, innovation and efficiency, and individual and team development opportunities. Our industry and business are continually evolving and fast-paced, providing numerous opportunities to learn and hone your skills. We work hard, but we also like to have fun, and believe that we provide a great place to come to work each day to pursue your passions.
The Technical Project Manager will have the opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies and highly-skilled technology teams in developing and implementing IT solutions for Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc., a leading developer, marketer and publisher of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. This is in an incredible opportunity to increase your knowledge and further develop your skills as an IT professional while making a positive impact on a variety of projects. The Project Manager will be a part of the Project Management Office and will be responsible for management of the entire project lifecycle from project conception through implementation and deployment.
WHAT YOU’LL TAKE ON
- Management of the end-to-end delivery of large, complex, multi-staged Information Technology projects
- Maintain timelines and communicate project risk
- Identify and set milestones and provide clear expectations for the project team
- Distribute resources across multiple projects based on project priority and capacity
- Work directly with the technology teams to ensure successful implementation of IT solutions
- Utilize and integrate various project management frameworks and methodologies in a fast paced, high energy environment
- Communicate with end users and technology teams, gathering information and providing regular and timely updates to management
- Be able to respond to critical requests during off hours if required
WHAT YOU BRING
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Business or other related major
- 5+ years of direct experience successfully managing IT projects
- Understanding of traditional project management techniques; expertise in Agile methodology
- Ability to understand and analyze financial data e.g. costs/ benefits analysis, ROI, capitalization rules
- Demonstrated proficiency in motivating team members
- Strong understanding of enterprise level technology solutions including hosting, enterprise software solutions and hardware implementation projects
- Proficiency in enterprise-grade project and portfolio management tools.
- Knowledge of infrastructure technologies including IT security, network, telecommunications, virtualization and distributed computing platforms, and application development
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Must be able to generate and present detailed schedules, objectives, reports, and other documentation
- Excellent trainer and has experience with change management
- PMP certification is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Great Company Culture. Ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, to be inquisitive and collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, company parties, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits. Medical (HSA & FSA), dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform with company match and more!
- Perks. Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries and the ability to earn up to $500+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.