Take-Two develops, publishes and markets some of the world's biggest games. We publish products through our labels Rockstar Games, 2K, Ghost Story, PlayDots, Social Point as well as Private Division label and Nordeus. Our Rockstar label creates Grand Theft Auto and Red Dead Redemption, two of the most critically acclaimed gaming franchises in history. Our 2K label creates games like NBA 2K, WWE 2K, Bioshock, Borderlands, Evolve, XCOM and the beloved Sid Meier's Civilization. Our Private Division label publishes Kerbal Space Program, Ancestors and The Outer Worlds.
While our offices (physical and virtual) are casual and inviting, we are deeply committed to our core tenets of creativity, innovation and efficiency, and individual and team development opportunities. Our industry and business are continually evolving and fast-paced, providing numerous opportunities to learn and hone your skills. We work hard, but we also like to have fun, and believe that we provide a great place to come to work each day to pursue your passions.
If you are an experienced creative People Operations professional, passionate for new challenges, this one's for you!
The Director of People Operations role is a strategic senior business partner and leader, providing hands on support to the Take-Two North America People team, our colleagues, and labels. In this role you will partner with HR leadership to develop and execute talent management strategies, provide full employee lifecycle support including onboarding, mentoring, development, org assessment, retention, engagement, and much more. Your work will support and encourage Take-Two’s growth and success as a top developer of interactive entertainment.
What You’ll Take On
- Provides strategic direction and act as a resource for the Take-Two North America People team, our colleagues, and labels.
- Translate business goals and strategy into people processes that are scalable, pragmatic, and adaptable to business needs.
- Directs Take-Two People team in designing, implementing, and carrying out various programs and processes to support the entire employee lifecycle.
- Anticipate and recognize employee needs in a way that fosters creativity, diversity, engagement, and collaboration.
- Directs execution of programs and recommends innovative approaches and methods to drive continual improvements in strategic objectives, productivity, and development within Take-Two.
- Diagnoses problems and identify and drive appropriate solutions, striking the right balance between speed/flexibility and process/infrastructure.
- Inspire change initiatives, develop plans, and manage key business partners before and after changes occur.
- Partners with leadership to develop the People team strategy, objectives, and roadmap.
- Directs execution of the People team roadmap and can identify and prioritize operational plans for the team.
- Liaise and coordinate with HR team leaders within T2 and our studios.
- Effectively lead a team, coach, and mentor at all organization levels.
- Be a compassionate leader with a drive to create a positive work environment focused on development.
- Be able to work autonomously, exercise excellent judgment, and be a critical member of both business and HR teams.
- Willing to learn and grow in the role as the organization grows and adapts to the needs of the global games industry.
What You Bring
- An inclusive approach with the ability to build and manage relationships, share knowledge and influence others.
- An understanding of the need to grasp and validate the existing culture and a willingness to ask questions and learn vs. telling and doing.
- Ability to influence, drive decisions and make recommendations with data to senior leadership.
- Capability to identify and strategically solve problems and establish, articulate, and implement a vision for the organization as it relates to people.
- Practical experience providing formal/informal executive coaching and development in all areas of guidance.
- In-depth knowledge of People Operations, how the business operates, and how people and people programs drive those operations.
- Excellent planning and operational skills, and the ability to translate vision and strategy into clear, measurable goals.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication, including high-quality document preparation and presentation skills.
- Demonstrable project planning and leadership skills.
- Minimum 7 years HR/Organization Development/Effectiveness/Talent experience in a small to medium, fast-paced, global company with a proven history of success in leading change and achieving results.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience leading a team with in-depth knowledge of people development.
Great to Have:
Specialized knowledge or degree in Human Resources, Organizational development, or Learning & Development.
Gaming industry experience is a plus. Prior experience with Workday, Textio, Lattice, Greenhouse, Monday.com, and other org tools.
What We Offer You:
Great Company Culture. Ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, to be inquisitive and collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, company parties, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
Benefits. Medical (HSA & FSA), dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform with company match and more!
Perks. Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries and the ability to earn up to $500+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
** Cover letters count as part of the application requirements for this role.**
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.