Business Analyst - Business Applications
ABOUT THE POSITION
Under the direction of the Senior Manager of Business Applications, the successful candidate will provide technical support and improve system functionality for the corporate 3rd party applications that support multiple corporate departments, with a special focus on Finance Department Applications.
- Translate business requirements into functional specifications
- Ensure that various appropriate infrastructure elements, including documents, periodicals, manuals, policy documents, etc. are kept up to date and are available
- Provide tier 1-2 support and administration for all managed systems
- Carryout analysis of requirements by checking for derived requirements that are logical to customers’ requests.
- Review and edit requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solution
- Work with development staff/third party vendors to ensure requirements are met
- Work hand-in-hand with technical resources to provide insight during solution development
- Contribute in the development of Test Plans and Test Scripts, and perform test execution as the need arises
- Ensures issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner
- Consistently delivers high-quality services to our clients
- Conduct unit testing, integration testing, and system testing on the developed solution.
- Prepare help and training materials and conduct training activities for system end users.
- Function as a subject matter, process, and operational specialist to conduct end user training
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or other related field (or has equivalent work experience)
- Passion for learning and curiosity; high degree of self-awareness, attitude of learning and growth and sense of humor
- 3-5 years work experience supporting Concur or any other Expense Management tool, as well as Basware or any other Invoice Processing Tool are definite plus.
- Experience using ServiceNow for Incident Management a plus
- Superb communication skills (verbal, written, listening), and high proficiency in packaging disparate information into a cohesive story
- Comfortable in challenging conventional methods of thinking
- Highly skilled in Excel, Word, and Visio.
- Ability to multitask.
- Showcase good analytical and evaluative skills in tasks
Please be aware that we are excited to be moving from Windsor to brand-new office in Central London towards the end of this year!