Established in 2007, Sumo Video Games is one of India’s leading video game developers. We work hand in hand with Sumo Digital’s UK studios to build ground-breaking games and content for some of the world’s biggest publishers including Microsoft, Sony, Apple and Sega.
It’s an exciting time to be part of Sumo, winners of the Develop: Star Awards 2019 Best Studio; big things are on the horizon and we want you to be part of our continued journey. Join us!
Sumo Video Games Pune, India is looking for a dynamic Producer as part of the production team to help manage projects.
The candidate should have:
- Min 5 years relevant experience in production preferably in Gaming.
- Good overall communication skills and proficiency in English.
- Good in planning, co-ordination and execution.
- Exposure to interfacing with international clients or overseas partner studios.
- Organized, self-driven, and able to adjust to shifting schedules and requirements.
- Ability to work under pressure and achieve results under tight deadlines on time.
- Manage multiple projects, make project schedules, generate burndowns and update plans and track tasks.
- Track project efficiency continuously and support it with relevant data.
- Support the team during Milestone/Critical delivery dates and ensure their food needs are taken care of, if required.
- Must be adaptable and scalable to any type of project, team size and should be passionate of this role.
- Run the production floor according to the guidelines set by the studio.
- Stays abreast of issues on the floor and appropriately escalate issues to Production/Discipline Management.
- Anticipate risks, be on top of issues and update/report to Production/Discipline Management.
- Manage and ensure professionalism, performance and communication throughout the team
- Good hands on experience with MS Excel, MS Project or any other Project management tools.
- Attend production meetings (internal and external) and provide departmental updates. Make and send out MOMs.
- Send out daily scrum updates to all stake holders.
- Team up with IT administration to ensure that all members of the development team have the resources needed to succeed.
- Maintain a regular and constant dialogue with the team to stay abreast of their concerns, challenges etc., escalate any issues that require management’s attention.
- Coach and mentor junior production staff.
- Should be a team player.
What we offer:
- Our Studio is unique in India, giving our staff the opportunity to work directly on all leading gaming platforms, at every stage of game development.
- Being part of Sumo's Pune studio is a rewarding experience, one that requires dedication, a strong sense of ownership over your work and an overwhelming enthusiasm for the games you work on.
- In return we offer competitive salary, flexi-time & benefits, and excellent working environment and most importantly we will give you the room to be yourself and live your passion.
- Additionally, we provide relocation reimbursement from other cities, a performance-linked bonus in addition to the fixed salary, opportunities to attend industry conferences and a complete and all-encompassing medical insurance package for our employees and their children.
Come join the team.