Welcome to Striking Distance Studios!
Driven by people. Inspired by challenges. Relentless to deliver creative excellence.
At the intersection of art, design and technology lies Striking Distance Studios. Led by Dead Space and Call of Duty franchise veteran Glen Schofield, a new AAA development studio has risen within the San Ramon Hills of the San Francisco Bay Area. We have planted roots in beautiful Bishop Ranch and are now building our flagship state-of-the-art development studio establishing the East Bay as the new up and coming creative and technological hub we know it to be.
LED BY DEAD SPACE AND CALL OF DUTY FRANCHISE VETERAN GLEN SCHOFIELD, the development team at Striking Distance Studios is hard at work on its first game, The Callisto Protocol, a single player and story-driven survival horror game set in a prison colony on Jupiter’s moon Callisto. Here at Striking Distance Studios it is amazing people, an immersive experience and a passion for excellence that drives us each day. We are looking for people who push themselves creatively and learn with every new challenge. We give you the setting and the opportunity to do work you are proud of. We’re looking for the best to come join us and become part of a world-class team.
To us excellence is not a skill, but an attitude!
What We Need:
Striking Distance Studios is looking for a highly motivated Assistant Producer to join our development team. The ideal candidate is detail oriented, loves games, is comfortable interacting with a variety of different personalities on a daily basis, and is eager to learn the ropes of AAA development.
- Assist producers/leads with planning, scheduling, and tracking.
- Database task entry and documentation maintenance.
- Schedule & attend department meetings.
- Document and distribute actionable notes post meetings.
- Track and report on task status and escalate bottlenecks to producers/leads.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail with strong organizational skills.
- Knack for managing time and handling competing priorities effectively.
- Keen to take on a variety of tasks from administrative to technical.
- Jira/Confluence, MS office/G Suite savvy.