This is a remote job, located anywhere in the US.
StreamElements is the fastest growing provider of tools and services for livestream production, monetization, audience engagement, brand sponsorships, and influencer marketing. Representing a new type of media company, StreamElements powers many of the top digital content creators on Twitch, YouTube Live, and Facebook Gaming with the only 100% cloud-based collection of beautiful themes and overlays, customizable alerts, loyalty programs, tipping mechanisms, robust moderation capabilities, custom merchandising, and Chat Bot community engagement tools. In addition, our products are harnessed by brands who want to tap into influencers for sponsorships and other activations. The company is also an avid supporter of diversity and inclusion which includes the 2020 Creator Diversity Fund program.
We are looking for sharp, sales-oriented individuals who spend way too much time on Twitch to join our Creator Success Team as Creator Success Managers. Our CS Managers are integral in executing StreamElements’s mission of bringing fame & fortune to creators everywhere, and will focus on acquiring, managing, retaining, and supporting our users.
- Proactive outreach to relevant top streamers on Twitch.tv, YouTube Live, and other platforms
- Deploy sponsorships with content creators on live-streaming platforms
- Maintain a wide portfolio of customer accounts and constantly work to increase activation and retention
- Handle deals from start to finish - from lead gen to closing, onboarding, account management and technical support
- Create, implement and maintain new methods to raise the level of service to streamers
- Engage with talent organizations in the ecosystem, build relationships, attend events to establish our brand and solutions and help drive business results
- Command all technical knowledge around the platform tools and features, and use it to provide legendary level service
- Work from home
- Flexible schedule post-training
- Set foot in the gaming and streaming industries
- 2 years of experience in sales-oriented positions - a must
- Deep knowledge of the Twitch.tv ecosystem - a must
- Very good English, spoken and written - a must
- 1 or more additional languages: Chinese/Korean/Japanese/German/French - a plus
- Gamer - a plus
- Involvement in gaming and/or streaming communities - a plus
- Experience as a content creator and/or streamer - a plus
StreamElements provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.