Mobile Marketing Manager
Stratosphere Games is an AAA mobile game developer based in Berlin, Germany, looking for a passionate Mobile Marketing Manager to support the development of existing and upcoming projects.
The successful candidate will be passionate about marketing trends and she/he should enjoy working in a fun environment to bring more players to discover our creative gaming experiences and brands. The marketing manager will oversee the winning execution of all our marketing actions, social channels, partnerships, and UA campaigns.
- Responsible for creating and executing marketing and communication plan
- Manage and create acquisition and retargeting campaigns on several platforms (Google Ads, Facebook ads, etc.)
- Create and define requests to marketing artists to iterate marketing assets
- Implement and drive product, marketing, and channel testing
- Work closely with agencies and partners as well as internal departments (Community Management, Artists, Dev Teams, etc.)
- Support defining KPI within the campaign planning
- Handling of marketing budget, track and analyze each campaign.
- A minimum of 3 years in operational marketing, must know how to create and operate a marketing/communications plan and knows how to define, run and execute campaigns
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English and German. Ability to articulate a vision, strategy, or idea clearly with a strong capacity for syntax, learning
- Strong team player, behaves like an owner, and is ultimately focused on delivering results with high standards. Set out the overall high performing team culture for a potential future marketing team
- Self-management skills and self-starting attitude highly valued.
- Passion for games.
What we offer:
- A friendly and motivated international team to collaborate with for achieving
- breakthroughs together
- Work on innovative and thrilling AAA quality mobile games
- A large, open office space right in the heart of Berlin Mitte, surrounded by amazing (and not pricy) restaurants
- Free coffee, water & beer are available in the office
- Be part of a great and stable-growing company with a friendly, but always challenging, work philosophy
- A mixture of office and remote work
- Supplementary health insurance
- Urban Sports Club