Video Game Content Creator & Streamer
Things are moving very fast here at Stakester – in fact, we’re the fastest growing paid competition platform on the planet. We’re looking for a video game content creator and streamer to help take our online content to the next level. This will initially be a contractor position that can progress into full-time employment after 3 months. This is a great opportunity for an entertainer and video game enthusiast to come on board as the face of Stakester’s Youtube and Twitch content.
Working alongside our content and video team you’ll be responsible for hosting, voicing and contributing to video game related videos for our Youtube channel. When not filming in our state of the art studio or helping brainstorming the next video, you’ll be playing games (yep, that’s right!) and running regular streams on twitch.
By contributing to the creation of compelling online content, you’ll be instrumental in building Stakester a dedicated online audience, and helping to connect passionate competitors who want to test their skills by playing their favourite games for money and prizes.
- Live and breathe gaming, particularly competitive multiplayer games. You’ll need to be up to date on industry trends and knowledgeable about gaming culture.
- Comfortable and charismatic on camera, a natural entertainer.
- Skilled in games. We’re not after the next esports pro, but you’ll be playing multiplayer games on stream, so you need to be confident in your skills.
- Think big: we’re here to win
- Working with the video and content to teams to host entertaining games related Youtube shows.
- Play games regularly on stream.
- Contribute and ideate around the future of Stakester’s online presence.
Salary & Benefits
- Salary: £24,000/year
After 3 months:
- Full minimum pension contribution (8%) paid by Stakester
- Regular team building events, plus free coffee and doughnuts
- Free smart watch to win a free city break with our monthly steps competition
- Enjoy peace of mind with our health and dental Insurance plans
- Keep your body and mind sharp with gym, meditation, yoga, cooking classes and more
- Training and development