Influencer Talent Recruiter
Softgiving is a high-growth marketing technology company that creates and manages high-impact live streaming events for charities and brands. We are seeking a Talent Recruiter to scout, sign, and onboard top-tier streaming talent to help fuel Softgiving’s growth.
Softgiving is seeking a driven, well-connected self-starter who is passionate and knowledgeable about gaming and live-streaming to identify, recruit and contract streamers to run high-impact campaigns for charities and brands. In this role, the Talent Recruiter will build relationships with talent agencies, managers, organizations, and influencers to discover and contract top-tier talent. The Talent Recruiter will coordinate with our activations team on events for some of the biggest charitable organizations and brands in the world. So, if you’re interested in working with A-list talent such as The Austin Show, OTK Network, Ludwig, GMHikaru and BotezLive, charities including Habitat for Humanity, CARE and American Cancer Society, and brands such as Compare.com and GFUEL, this role could be for you.
This is a full-time, remote position. Softgiving offers competitive pay, a bonus plan, stock options, flexible time off and covers 100% of employee healthcare premiums. Plus, we provide all the Girl Scout cookies you can eat.
- Proactively source, recruit and sign live-streaming talent, based on a mixture of experience coupled with quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Serve as point of contact for potential and existing talent - constantly growing and maintaining positive relationships
- Promote Softgiving within the gaming and live-stream industry
- Negotiate and draft contracts with new and existing talent
- Collaborate with the Softgiving marketing and activation teams on upcoming campaigns, talent needs, and opportunities to maximize results for our clients and partners
- Coordinate with the data team to share actionable insights in regards to how influencer performance can be predicted and measured
- Measure and report on influencer growth across platforms, commercial viability, and ROI
- Share ideas on platform functionality and optimization, influencer collaborations, and new opportunities and trends in the live-streaming space
- 2-3 years experience recruiting and/or managing talent for an agency, organization, brand, or comparable experience with proven ability to identify, recruit and sign talent
- Well-networked and connected in the gaming influencer community with talent, managers, agencies, organizations, and brands.
- Extremely knowledgeable about Twitch, Youtube, and Facebook streaming ecosystem, content creators, and emerging trends
- Proven ability to effectively manage multiple projects and work productively with a variety of people
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate ideas clearly
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Self-motivated team player with an entrepreneurial spirit, the ability to multi-task and deliver outstanding results in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Proactive, accountable, and can excel in a remote position where your efforts will determine your success
Founded in 2016, Softgiving is headquartered in Atlanta, GA. Softgiving creates and manages high-impact, live-streaming events and activations for top charities and brands on its proprietary technology platform.