Art Outsourcing Producer
We are Socialpoint, a world-renowned mobile games studio based in sunny Barcelona, part of the Take-Two Interactive family. Our games are positioned in the top rankings of both iOS and Android, and they are played and loved by millions of fans all over the world.
About the role:
As an Art Outsourcing Producer, you will take a methodical approach to the setting up, and running of a successful outsourcing pipeline, with a proactive, analytical and problem-solving approach.
You will handle forecast, negotiation and schedule of day-to-day external production for games (live or prototype). Responsibilities include collaborating with other producers, creative leads, and studio managers to follow and improve (when possible) the existing workflow to determine resources and schedule needs, to deliver final assets on time and budget.
We will rely on you to ensure deliveries are received without delay and properly organized in our project management tools, facilitating communication with internal departments and external vendors.
- Manage and keep track of all external art needs for your assigned projects.
- Use and maintain our department pipeline, tools and reports to be as efficient as possible.
- Keep our internal documentation and department structure up to date and organized.
- Report to our finance department with the outsourcing forecast estimated by projects, and provide support with their invoicing system.
- Hold regular meetings with project teams to update status, discuss forecasts, share information or resolve issues.
- Identify anyone else needed to accomplish your mission, involving them actively and following up through execution (external or internal).
- Locate new vendors specialized in Art Outsourcing and expand relationships with our current ones.
- Ensure all of them accept, sign and follow our contractual terms and conditions.
- Negotiate time and cost efficiency with vendors, keeping an eye on budget control.
- Ensure any documents, links and files related to the tasks are accurate and up to date.
- Optimize the efficiency of your assigned projects, through accurate alignment and constant communication (especially with Art Supervisors and the other Outsourcing Producers).
This is you:
- Able to build and update project schedules, supervising the progress of milestones and individual tasks.
- Experienced managing cross-functional teams and resources to produce 2D and/or 3D quality assets with tight deadlines.
- Familiar with Lean and Agile techniques, especially Kanban boards and Gantt charts.
- Also aware of, and compatible with, more traditional production management models.
- Highly organized, with outstanding attention to detail, process knowledge and ability to multi-task.
- Experienced with Google Docs, Slides and Sheets, Microsoft Office and Excel, as well as Atlassian JIRA and Confluence. Any other project-tracking and management/database software is welcome. (Wrike is a great bonus)
What we're looking for:
- Excellent prioritization and communication skills to effectively interact with several departments daily.
- Good professional English skills, both verbal and written.
- Positive attitude and ability to team-working, focusing on solutions instead of problems.
- Ability to adapt quickly in a fast-paced, multifaceted environment
- A big passion for games.
Compensation & benefits:
- 25 days annual leave
- Full private medical and dental insurance for you and your family.
- 200€ restaurant ticket each month to spend on a delicious lunch, breakfast or dinner!
- A brand new shiny device when you join! Choose the latest phone or tablet.
- Spotify Premium
- Care packages delivered to our Socalpointers who are Work From Home
- Regular online social events over Zoom (and in person when it’s safe again!)
- Parent survival pack for our SP parents! Extra €€€ or vouchers, you choose!
- All of the latest SP Merch free and discounted products on the T2 Store
- A birthday gift for all our wonderful Socialpointers to celebrate their big day
- Onsite Physiotherapist and Hairdresser
And if you are relocating to Barcelona...
- Access to relocation services to help you deal with the bureaucratic side of moving
- Accountancy & Tax support
- Newbies program to help you assimilate to life in Barcelona if you’re new to the city
Intrigued? We’d love to hear from you. Please click “apply” to level up and submit your application in English.
Socialpoint is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You’re welcome on the team no matter where you’re from, who you like, what you look like, or if you prefer Xbox over Playstation. It’s a trick question – mobile wins every time! We hire based on your qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities. Our games are for everyone, and so is our workplace.