We’re on the lookout for Esports Broadcasters and Technical Assistants to join our rapidly expanding team at SimStaff. We're actively recruiting both experienced and upcoming Esports Event Broadcasters.
SimStaff LTD is an Esports Startup focused primarily on providing: Technically trained, professional, and passionate Esports staff. We work directly with some of Esports' biggest brands and names, making it ideal for anyone in the industry looking to add to their CV and springboard their step into Esports.
The Production & Broadcast Team is responsible for ensuring the maintenance, running, and troubleshooting of live-streamed events. They will liaise directly with the Event Manager, ensuring a smooth running of the process. If you're someone who has the sound technical knowledge and the ability to troubleshoot when live streaming, we want to hear from you!
Duties will include;
- Operating the graphics system.
- Directing the live broadcast with manual vision mixing.
- Ensuring accuracy across schedules, graphics, and customer websites.
- Direction or Support of the broadcast team in the delivery of products.
- Ability to troubleshoot any issues on the fly.
- Reliability and Consistency of Work.
- Proven experience of working within a broadcasting team of multiple disciplines.
- Experience with VMIX/OBS/Streamlabs or Similar.
Please note that this role will offer both remote and on-site working in and around the Southeast and Midlands regions. Please indicate on your application if you are able to/have the ability to travel.