(Closed) Financial Analyst
SEGA… What do you think of when you hear that word? Do you think of the console with the iconic, harmonized voice fire ups or do you think of the countless gaming hits from Sonic the Hedgehog, Golden Axe, or the Persona series?…
When we think of SEGA, we think of its evolution from a pioneer in the video game market to one of the most prominent video game developers and publishers ever! Globally, SEGA has over 5,000 employees passionately working to bring the best gaming entertainment to players around the planet. We have one of, if not the richest, portfolio of original IPs – something we are very proud of and excited about as the market continues to change.
New streaming technologies and shifts in the retail landscape are well poised for what will be the most disruptive and innovative time in our industry. Our IP strategy positions us well for this, and we are enthusiastic about the future!
There’s never been a more exciting time in the company’s history to join SEGA!
We are looking for a reliable Financial Analyst who is responsible for financial planning, analyses, and projections for our company. This position will work closely with Business Planning Manager to develop efficient financial revenue and cost management process. We want to see candidates with a strong analytical mind, independent, and an ability to think critically.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Consolidate and analyze financial data (budgets, forecasts etc) considering company’s goals and financial standing
- Assemble and summarize data to structure sophisticated reports on financial status and risks
- Conduct cost and KPI analysis
- Analyze financial data and provide projections based on the analysis
- Work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting
- Provide analytical, forecasting, and reporting support to senior management
- Create budget and forecast management process
- Provide information that senior members can outline the problems and opportunities for a business
- Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts
- Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and Excel dashboards
Qualifications and Skills:
- Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of business finance or other relevant experience
- Strong fluency with Excel formulas and functions
- Proficient in MS Office
- Strong quantitative and analytical competency
- Self-starter with excellent interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methodology
Japanese /English bilingual preferred