(Closed) Sourcing Executive
Secretlab is an international gaming chair brand seating over 300,000 users worldwide, with our key markets in the United States, Europe and Singapore, where we are headquartered.
You will be a valued member in our award-winning Product team, responsible for creating products which are used by our global customers across 50 countries. You will strategically identify vendors which meet our requirements and continually develop our existing vendor list. The incumbent will be working directly with the Sourcing Manager; and will be tasked to provide support on vendor negotiations, issues, and coordinating sample/ pricing requests.
Our Product team is involved with all Secretlab’s industry-leading designs, including collaborative efforts with world-renowned brands such as Game of Thrones, Batman, Cloud9, Team Secret, as well as international esports organisers such as Riot Games for their League of Legends global tournaments.
Your key responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Responsible for development of new product line-ups.
- Work with Product Development team to ensure that designs are feasible and cost-effective.
- Identify vendors that will be able to meet quality, cost, delivery and service needs of the company.
- Define, review and maintain the preferred vendor list for assigned commodities/products.
- Support sample and pricing requests for product development, recommendations and selections of vendors to be used.
- Support in vendor negotiations, and assure that vendor negotiations are controlled across the company.
- Support escalated vendor issues
- Diploma/ Bachelor’s in Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 2-4 years’ working experience in a procurement, buyer, or sourcing role
- High verbal & written proficiency in English and Chinese (for liaising with Chinese speaking vendors)
- Strong team player, with the ability to manage multiple ongoing projects
- Ability to communicate in a professional and positive manner with external vendors and within the organization.
- Highly organized self-starter
- Comfortable with overseas travelling to meet with vendors (ad hoc basis)
- Experience working with consumer products