Senior Industrial Designer
Secretlab is an international gaming chair brand seating over a million users worldwide, with our key markets in the United States, Europe and Singapore, where we are headquartered.
You will be a valued member in our award-winning Product team, responsible for creating products for consumers across over 50 countries. This dynamic role requires an intense passion for designing valuable products for consumers, balanced with a practical perspective of the business and manufacturing feasibility of product development.
Our Product team is involved with all Secretlab’s industry-leading designs, including collaborative efforts with world-renowned brands such as Game of Thrones, Batman, Cloud9, Team Secret, as well as international esports organisers such as Riot Games for their League of Legends global tournaments.
- Demonstrate an exceptional level of creative and technical ability during the development of new products and the improvement of existing lines.
- Work closely with design team and management to identify and develop product opportunities.
- Be actively involved with the design process from concept to production
- To propose and illustrate design directions consistent with company branding.
- An independent thinker able to devise innovative solutions to overcome design/cost limitations.
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial design or equivalent
- Minimum of 4-6 years' working experience with consumer products
- Strong portfolio demonstrating excellence in innovation and design thinking
- High level of proficiency in tools such as AutoCAD, Rhino, Keyshot, Illustrator, Photoshop, SolidWorks etc.
- Strong sense of form and keen eye for detail
- Adopt a hands-on approach to prototyping
- Knowledge of, and passion for, the gaming & e-sports industries