Customer Service Content Writer
Secretlab is an international gaming chair brand seating over a million users worldwide, with our key markets in the United States, Europe, and Singapore, where we are headquartered.
You will be joining a world-class Customer Support team, responsible for delivering streamlined and meaningful content solutions to our global customer base across more than 60 countries. As the voice of the Customer Associates, you will be involved in crafting and managing compelling content across multiple platforms to engage our customers. This also includes developing strategies and standardising our content management practices to ensure that information is accessible, accurate, and relevant - ultimately, this helps to optimise the team experience and improve our interactions with customers.
Our Customer Support Team is an integral function in ensuring the success of both Secretlab and our collaborative efforts with world-renowned brands such as Game of Thrones, Batman, Cloud9, Team Secret, and international e-sports organisers such as Riot Games for their League of Legends global tournaments.
- Write and publish content on customer’s facing pages across all platforms within the limits of our established guidelines and requirements
- Proofread CS Team contents for errors and inconsistencies
- Evaluate and improve existing content materials (training materials, FAQs, and response templates)
- Manage several complex projects simultaneously, with a sense of urgency
- Collaborate with multiple teams to gain alignment on content strategy and execution planning
- Identify opportunities to improve CS Team content development processes
- A creative and analytical problem solver who excels at prioritisation and is able to work independently
- Understand how to work to a specified tone of voice with brand-led strategic messaging
- A meticulous eye for detail and a strong understanding of English grammar and punctuation
- Ability to work cross-functionally with the confidence to collaborate with product stakeholders
- Comfortable working with ambiguity and ability to flourish in an environment of constant change
- At least 1-2 years of experience in a global digital lifestyle or retail brand and flexible in accommodating different time zones.
- Experience in creating Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and CS Team response templates is desired
- Candidates with copywriting, content creation, or journalism background will be advantageous