Scopely is a leading mobile games company home to many top-grossing, award-winning franchises including Star Trek™ Fleet Command, Looney Tunes™ World of Mayhem, WWE Champions 2019, The Walking Dead: Road To Survival™, YAHTZEE® With Buddies and Wheel of Fortune®: Free Play, among others. Scopely creates rewarding, immersive games that empower a directed-by-consumer experience. Founded in 2011, Scopely is fueled by a world-class team and a proprietary technology platform that personalizes gameplay at scale across one of the most diversified portfolios in the west. Recognized in Fast Company’s ‘World’s Most Innovative Companies’ and #2 on Deloitte’s ‘Technology Fast 500’ as one of the fastest-growing companies in North America, Scopely has achieved more than $1 billion in lifetime revenue by creating game experiences that are an important part of people’s lives. With global operations in Los Angeles, Barcelona and Dublin (DIGIT Games Studios), and additional studios in seven countries across four continents, Scopely has raised more than $250 million in financing from global entertainment and technology investors.
Are you a passionate engineer with very strong interests and experience building solutions to boost game teams productivity? If so, this is your chance to work on one of the most exciting and successful intellectual properties in the industry.
Reporting to the Technical Director, the Tools & Build Engineer will work on the design and implementation of tools and continuous integration and deployment pipelines alongside a team of Game Engineers to support the development and release of our game and future content deliveries. Part of your duties will include building and optimizing pipelines, implementing best practices in CI/CD and contributing to boost the development lifecycle of our game teams.
What you will do:
- Implement and maintain CI/CD pipelines, Build tools, and Build automation processes
- Create tools and services to improve developers productivity
- Create solutions that will deliver value across multiple game teams
- Work closely with team members in a collaborative, agile, small team environment
What you will need:
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in building Continuous Integration or Continuous Delivery pipelines
- Experience with scripting languages
- Strong computer science and engineering fundamentals
Other helpful skill areas:
- Hands-on experience with Bash, Groovy, DSL, C# and Python
- Hands-on experience with Docker and AWS
- Experience implementing and maintaining Configuration Management
- Unity game engine tools and/or plugins development
- Experience with native Mobile development (iOS/Android)
Life @Scopely BCN
- Competitive compensation package, including base + bonus
- Private health insurance 100% covered for you and private life insurance
- Employer paid meal tickets
- Flex Retribution
- Great team environment with opportunity for growth and ownership
Scopely is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family or parental status, gender identity, veteran, or disability status, or other protected status.