Senior Manager Customer Success Manager
Scopely is looking for a Senior Manager Customer Success, to join our growing platform team in Barcelona, Spain. This is a rare opportunity to lead a newly-established product operations team at a fast-paced and high-growth mobile games company.
Equipped with your empathetic leadership style and customer-first mentality, you will be tasked with building the connective tissue amongst product, engineering, marketing, customer success, and production. You will partner with senior leaders to design and scale programs to the highest degree of operational excellence. You will lead an operations team to facilitate the global customer community in the quest to drive and measure adoption, usage, and customer satisfaction of platform products and features.
This is a highly influential role and you will have the opportunity to influence the strategic direction of the platform organization, be the central point of contact for a global community of game studios, and inspire, mentor, and manage a high-performing product operations team.
This role reports directly to the Head of Customer Success & Product Operations.
What You Will Do:
- Lead a team of product operations managers and technical account managers to achieve customer, product, and operational goals
- Lead and refine the process for successful product launches
- Lead a team to own and refine customer support for a global ecosystem of game studios
- Partner with Product Management to design, deliver, and operationalize KPI analytics dashboards for platform capabilities
- Design and scale effective operational programs to optimize broad adoption and usage of platform capabilities
- Assemble and organize your team to optimize global business operations for Scopely Platform
- Partner with product management to own the platforms internal website, roadmap, blog, content, docs, and marketing strategy
- Support business reviews for executive stakeholders with product metrics
What You Need:
- You have 6+ years of experience in customer success, product operations, consulting, product management, or an operational role that worked closely with product and engineering teams
- Proven experience leading and scaling operational programs
- You enjoy guiding your team members career growth and development
- You have enthusiasm for developing partnerships with product and engineering, building rapport with your colleagues and customers, and working with cross-functional global teams across all levels
- You enjoy developing deep understanding of complex products and partnering with product teams to roll them out to customers
- You have experience building out operational product metrics dashboards
- You have a strong program management background
- You have full professional command of English and excellent written and verbal presentation skills
Life at Scopely BCN
- Competitive compensation package, including base + bonus
- Private health insurance 100% covered for you and private life insurance
- Free catered lunches daily + Fully Stocked Kitchen with unlimited snacks and drinks
- Flex Retribution
- Small team environment with opportunity for growth and ownership
Scopely is a leading mobile games company home to many top-grossing, award-winning franchises including Star Trek™ Fleet Command, Looney Tunes™ World of Mayhem, WWE Champions 2019, The Walking Dead: Road To Survival™, YAHTZEE® With Buddies and Wheel of Fortune®: Free Play, among others. Scopely creates rewarding, immersive games that empower a directed-by-consumer experience. Founded in 2011, Scopely is fueled by a world-class team and a proprietary technology platform that personalizes gameplay at scale across one of the most diversified portfolios in the west. Recognized in Fast Company’s ‘World’s Most Innovative Companies’ and #2 on Deloitte’s ‘Technology Fast 500’ as one of the fastest-growing companies in North America, Scopely has achieved more than $1 billion in lifetime revenue by creating game experiences that are an important part of people’s lives. With global operations in Los Angeles, Barcelona and Dublin (DIGIT Games Studios), and additional studios in seven countries across four continents, Scopely has raised more than $250 million in financing from global entertainment and technology investors.
Scopely is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family or parental status, gender identity, veteran, or disability status, or other protected status.
Candidate information will be treated in accordance with our candidate privacy notice.