As a LiveOps Specialist, you will be joining a growing LiveOps team in the Sevilla Studio, where you will help to deliver a top-class user experience through targeted CRM campaigns. You will manage different communication channels, create compelling purchase offers, run exciting engagement events and build user cycle flows.
You will be closely working with other teams across the business (i.e. Art, QA, Data Science, Engineering, Economy), so strong interpersonal and communication skills are crucial. The successful candidate will also have a good sense of prioritization, be able to manage multiple projects at the same time and work in a dynamic environment.
What you will do:
- Execute LiveOps campaigns using bespoke in-house tools
- Work with other teams to test functionality pre-release to ensure error-free execution
- Monitor the live events and investigate any issues
- Manage customer communication channels (in-app messages & push notifications) using relevant segmentation for maximum impact
- Track and improve player engagement with push notification messages
- Build user cycle flows to impact KPIs and improve user experience
- Manage the AB testing setups
- Improve campaigns and offers based on time-dependent triggers and good segmentation logic
What you will need:
- Some experience in managing campaigns targeting existing already acquired users focusing on impacting their behaviour (monetization, engagement, retention, reactivation)
- Strong analytical skills. You’ll need to identify what matters from what doesn’t and prioritize your time accordingly.
- Ability to form and present reports that are clear and concise to different audiences.
- Clear verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Customer-focused and passionate about improving the customer experience.
- Detail oriented with focus on delivering results.
- Ability to own, build and iterate functions and processes.
- Ability to proactively identify risks and make changes when necessary with an appropriate sense of urgency.
- An interest in games, particularly mobile games is a plus!
- Creativity. You’ll have to make the leap from understanding what’s going on to brainstorming ways to improve it. Ultimately, success is about implementing campaigns and events that have a big impact on our users.
Scopely is a leading mobile games company home to many top-grossing, award-winning franchises including Scrabble® GO, MARVEL Strike Force, Star Trek™ Fleet Command, Looney Tunes™ World of Mayhem, WWE Champions, The Walking Dead: Road To Survival™, YAHTZEE® With Buddies and Wheel of Fortune®: Free Play, among others. Scopely creates rewarding, immersive games that empower a directed-by-consumer experience. Founded in 2011, Scopely is fueled by a world-class team and a proprietary technology platform that personalizes gameplay at scale across one of the most diversified portfolios in the west. Recognized in Fast Company’s ‘World’s Most Innovative Companies’ and #2 on Deloitte’s ‘Technology Fast 500’ as one of the fastest-growing companies in North America, Scopely has achieved more than $1 billion in lifetime revenue by creating game experiences that are an important part of people’s lives. Scopely has global operations in Los Angeles, Barcelona, Boulder, Dublin (DIGIT game studio), London and Tokyo, with additional studios in seven countries across four continents. For more information, visit our website.
Scopely is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family or parental status, gender identity, veteran, or disability status, or other protected status.
Candidate information will be treated in accordance with our candidate privacy notice.