Director of Product, GameMaker
Playgami is Scopely’s SaaS platform for game operations, powering many award-winning, loved-by-millions franchises including Star Trek™ Fleet Command, MARVEL Strike Force and Scrabble® GO. We are a team of inner-motivated, ambitious individuals from diverse disciplines and backgrounds who strive to create the world’s best products for game production, operations, and insights in an equally fun and high-performing environment.
Our GameMaker team is looking for a seasoned Director of Product to devise the future of our game backend with the mission of accelerating game development and ramping up production at Scopely studios worldwide. In this strategic role you will own GameMaker’s product vision and lead a team of Product Managers to partner with Scopely Game studios in equipping them with building blocks to deliver industry leading technical performance, the most modern CI/CD and observability tools, 99.9% uptime, and the most efficient infrastructure cost profile.
What you will do:
- Own the product vision of Playgami GameMaker through the definition and execution of a roadmap that significantly accelerates game production.
- Partner with our Playgami leaders and game GMs to create an industry-leading roadmap for the Playgami Platform.
- Own the product rituals for the GameMaker team, including the roadmap process, backlog prioritization, specs ideation and definition, and customer feedback process.
- Lead a team of Product Managers to effectively partner with a diverse, geographically-distributed set of stakeholders and engineering teams.
What you will need:
- Passion for continuous learning in a fast-paced, highly-collaborative environment.
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral.
- Experience owning, driving and operating a product strategy and roadmap.
- Experience with game development, preferably with Unity.
What we offer:
- Career-defining opportunity to put your stamp on the future of social and mobile gaming, working and growing alongside a collectively ambitious diverse cross-functional team.
- Competitive salary plus bonus funded by company performance.
- Flexible working schedule with options for hybrid and remote work.
- Comprehensive package of employment benefits including health insurance and meal vouchers (among others).
Playgami project is headquartered in Barcelona, but we are happy to hire candidates who will be working remotely across Spain, UK, Ireland and the US.