Director of Product, Data Platform
Playgami is Scopely’s SaaS platform for game operations, powering many award-winning, loved-by-millions franchises including Star Trek™ Fleet Command, MARVEL Strike Force and Scrabble® GO. We are a team of inner-motivated, ambitious individuals from diverse disciplines and backgrounds who strive to create the world’s best products for game production, operations, and insights in an equally fun and high-performing environment.
Our Data Platform team is looking for a seasoned Director of Product to devise the future of our data services. The team supports all of Scopely’s publishing technology for all of Scopely studios worldwide: tracking plans, ingestion, ETL, data exploration and reporting. In this strategic role you will own Playgami’s Data Platform product vision and lead a team of Product Managers to partner with Scopely Game studios in how to equip them with the best data applications and technology to monitor player engagement and game performance through low-latency KPIs.
What you will do:
- Own the product vision of Playgami Data Platform through the definition and execution of a roadmap that simplifies and streamlines access to data and reduces KPI latency.
- Partner with our Playgami leaders and game GMs to create an industry-leading roadmap for the Playgami Platform.
- Own the product rituals & processes for the Data Platform team, including backlog prioritization, roadmap definition, product specs, communication, and feedback collection.
- Lead a team of Product Managers to effectively partner with a diverse, geographically-distributed set of stakeholders and engineering teams.
What you will need:
- Passion for continuous learning in a fast-paced, highly-collaborative environment.
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral.
- Experience owning, driving and operating a product strategy and roadmap.
- Experience with cloud infrastructure, reporting tools, and other technical products like SDKs or APIs is highly recommended.
What we offer:
- Career-defining opportunity to put your stamp on the future of social and mobile gaming, working and growing alongside a collectively ambitious diverse cross-functional team.
- Competitive salary plus bonus funded by company performance.
- Flexible working schedule with options for hybrid and remote work.
- Comprehensive package of employment benefits including health insurance and meal vouchers (among others).
Playgami project is headquartered in Barcelona, but we are happy to hire candidates who will be working remotely across Spain, UK, Ireland and the US.