Our central platform team is in search of a proactive, self-driven Content Writer to join our Playgami Team. Working very closely to the executive producer, this new team member will enable a key pillar of our move to asynchronous collaboration: building our Knowledge Base.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with multiple stakeholders across several teams to structure and write detailed content in a concise way. Product guides, onboarding instructions and newsletters are some of the examples of the type of content we need to write to effectively engage and educate our Playgami key stakeholders: our games.
Playgami is Scopely’s internal SaaS B2B platform for games. It offers the tools that help operate our multiplatform games, supports millions of users playing our games daily, and processes the huge amount of data they generate. You’ll join a great team of inner-motivated, ambitious individuals from diverse disciplines and backgrounds who strive to create the world’s best products for game production, operations, and insights while having fun at the same time.
You will join an amazing team that is building tools that help operate some TOP50 mobile games as well as some more coming in other platforms such as web and PC.
Scopely is actively acquiring new game studios to join the Scopely family. Over the past 12 months, Scopely has acquired hit studios, FoxNext Games, the creators of Marvel Strike Force and Genera Games, the creators of Tuscany Villa and we’re looking for an individual to help write detailed documentation to integrate these fast-paced businesses into our platform.
You must have the ability to write relevant content as well as educate and influence every member of our Playgami team on the importance of keeping this documentation up to date. You bring innovative ideas, creative writing, a team-first mentality along with the ability to advance Scopely’s strategic and tactical objectives.
Reporting to the Executive Producer, you will also be part of the larger Partner Success organization, which focuses on providing support to our games.
What you will do:
- Develop the content architecture of the Playgami Knowledge Base in Confluence and a plan to co-create content needed to populate it.
- Educate Playgami’s organization on the importance of creating and organizing content in a meaningful way so that every team member contributes to the Knowledge Base and follows best practices.
- Work closely with the design team and product managers to generate content for our Playgami Website and keep it up to date as new features get released
- Collaborate with our Customer Success team to document the cross-functional onboarding process for any new game to join our platform
- Design, write and share the Playgami newsletter with the latest updates of the platform.
- Write and/or review the Product Guides for each and every Playgami tool ahead of release. Make sure they adhere to the content architecture, writing style and informative fashion.
- Develop relevant content to promote the Playgami brand externally through social media and blogs.
- Assist project managers and other stakeholders in drafting internal and external communications concerning the platform.
What you will need:
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Experience working with content management solutions like Confluence
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
Scopely is a leading mobile games company home to many top-grossing, award-winning franchises including Scrabble® GO, MARVEL Strike Force and Star Trek™ Fleet Command. Our games are played by millions of people every day.
Playgami is the internal team building the SaaS B2B platform for games. We are a team of inner-motivated, ambitious individuals from diverse disciplines and backgrounds who strive to create the world’s best products for game production, operations and insights while having fun at the same time.
We are looking for (Position). You will join a team of ambitious individuals who are building tools that help operate some TOP50 mobile games as well as some more coming in other platforms such as web and PC.
We’re looking for people who take pride in their work and in seeing it impact on real people.