Production Coordinator - Animation
At Rockstar Games, we create world-class entertainment experiences.
A career at Rockstar Games is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding and ambitious projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a dedicated and inclusive environment where you can learn, and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
Rockstar Games is on the lookout for a talented Production Coordinator who shares enthusiasm for animation and video games & an affinity for communication and organization. This is a full-time permanent position based out of Rockstar’s unique game development studio in Bethpage, Long Island.
WHAT WE DO
- We improve global communication between various animation and design disciplines, ensuring there is a clear workflow, and transparency, to our practices.
- We collaborate with Animators, Leads and Directors to schedule, track and complete team goals.
- We proactively use knowledge and experience to identity and solve problems before they affect our development teams.
- We build an inclusive, engaged, and fun working environment.
- Organize, attend, and help document team meetings.
- Ability to track and present detailed schedules, status reports, and other documentation clearly and accurately.
- Help manage the Mocap team’s bug and task queues using our internal project tracking tools.
- Provide ETA, essential information, and information for leads, directors, and production staff.
- Identify production issues and work to develop solutions with the team.
- Help keep databases and documentation up to date and up to par.
- Ensure key dates are understood by the team and communicated to others.
- Develop relationships and maintain regular communication with leads, directors and production staff.
- Ability to work using initiative and autonomy, while collaborating closely with the development team in multiple locations globally.
- A degree in production, project management, or a related field or equivalent industry experience.
- Experience contributing to the maintenance of a project plan and schedule.
- Great interpersonal skills. Must be able to work closely in a team setting and with other departments.
- A willingness to be involved in all aspects of the development process.
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Positive, solution-oriented individual with an interest for game development and project management.
- Excellent and confident communicator.
- Eagerness to learn new workflows and software tools.
- Motivated, flexible and autonomous.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Microsoft Excel.
- Experience managing web content such as wikis and dashboards.
Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
- Industry experience doing production for game development.
- Experience with motion capture pipelines.
This position will be based in Bethpage, Long Island.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with a resume and cover letter demonstrating how you meet the skills above. If we would like to move forward with your application, a Rockstar recruiter will reach out to you to explain next steps and guide you through the process.
Rockstar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or race.