Roblox is ushering in the next generation of entertainment, allowing people to imagine, create, and play together in an immersive, user-generated world. We’re the one and only fastest-growing entertainment platform that lets anyone teach themselves how to code, publish, and monetize any experience imaginable—across any device—reaching millions of players across the globe.
The impact that you can have at Roblox is powerful. We’re looking for someone who’s eager to take on a meaningful role in the success of Roblox on a massive scale. Someone who takes play seriously, but also isn’t afraid to have some fun either. Someone who’s ready to take Roblox—and their career—to the next level.
In 2018 & 2019 we were honored to be recognized as a Certified Great Place to Work ®. We’ve fostered a company culture that empowers people to do the most defining work of their career in an environment that’s made up of the most passionate, team-oriented, visionary, crazy-smart people you’ll ever meet. Join the Roblox team where play rules and the possibilities are endless.
Work with the most passionate, team-oriented, visionary, and crazy-smart people you’ll ever meet.
The Talent Acquisition Team at Roblox is looking for a Sr. Sourcer to proactively identify and assess top talent through strong partnerships with Recruiters and Hiring Teams. The team at Roblox have set the bar high for new hires - this is an opportunity for you to push yourself to target, engage, and attract the best in class.
You Are :
- Experienced, with 5+ years sourcing experience with a search firm or in-house recruiting team and engaging passive candidates. (Start-Ups Are A Plus)
- A proven track record of building relationships with passive candidates
- Expert knowledge and experience running searches with multiple sourcing channels
- High volume sourcing both quality and quantity of candidates
- Thrive in an unstructured, constantly changing environment while, at the same time, contribute to building processes, programs, and infrastructure
- Passionate, driven with the readiness to jump right in and go!
- Looking for a challenge. You can adapt to a dynamic-everything environment where pre-computation isn’t possible
- Available to work full-time in San Mateo, CA . This position does not support working remotely and is a permanent opportunity.
- Partner with Recruiters and Hiring Managers to deeply understand technical requirements of open positions
- Develop strategies to hire across the teams at Roblox.
- Run searches and engage with passive candidates via LinkedIn, AngelList, Google Search Engine, GitHub, and other platforms
- Understand the market and be a student of the industry to successfully run targeted search campaigns
- Build talent pipelines for multiple job requisitions at any given time
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
- A Roblox Admin Badge for your avatar