Senior Project Manager, Corporate Program Management
The Office of the CEO (OCEO) is the execution arm for the CEO of Riot Games. Our mission is to amplify the impact of the CEO and Riot's executive team (LC1) by being a thought partner, facilitator, and executor. We're accountable for the following - incubating strategic capabilities, managing the CEO's presence, operating Riot's leadership rituals, leading and performing special projects, and supporting LC1.
As Senior Project Manager, Corporate Program Management, reporting to the Director, Corporate Program Management, you will sit within Corporate Ops and be a part of Riot Corporate's Program Management Office (PMO) and Change Management Center of Excellence. You will manage the delivery of several cross-functional Corporate programs and help promote change.
- Lead the delivery of impactful and urgent Corporate programs that involve multiple concurrent work streams and rely on cross-functional teams to complete
- Help improve and implement Corporate program management/change processes, methods, tools, and guidelines
- Onboard teams to meet new reporting standards so that our cross-functional strategy teams can understand the program landscape
- Manage inputs to our centralized change control process across projects and operations across Corporate
- Help maintain the portfolio and operational change register
- Provide mentorship to the PMO team and functional project managers to build PMO capability
- Build relationships with senior leadership/important PMO partners and act as a trusted advisor
- Evaluate important projects and identify the areas (resources, schedule, risks) that either require additional definition or are not being sufficiently managed
- 6+ years of project and program management experience
- Experience managing the delivery of a cross-functional and multi-workstream program in a business to consumer environment
- Experience with financial management principles as they relate to portfolio and project management
- Experience building, motivating, and mentoring a team, with a passion for inspiring others at all levels
- Portfolio and project management experience, plus knowledge of project planning tools with evidence of practical application
- Bachelor's degree
- Advanced degree such as MBA or Masters
- Experience working with both internal and external programs
- PMP certification
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and choices that focus on your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in gaming
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).