Senior Manager, Game Production - Riot Game Operations
The Senior Manager, Production of the Greenlight team within Riot Game Operations (RGO) reports to the RGO Senior Director of Riot Game Operations. They will ensure that Riot has a clear greenlight framework to guide company decisions for new game funding and moving games through the production lifecycle. As team captain, you will partner with RGO leaders, Game Studio leadership, and partner to standardize Riot Games' launch process.
- Directly accountable for evolving Riot Games' "Greenlight Process," including the goals and parameters of the system, the means to achieve those goals, and agreement thereof with essential partners and contributors
- Directly accountable for promoting agreement on a measurable, scalable and model for evaluating performance
- Establish a group of experts to create discipline specific development guidelines and guardrails, and align with partners, contributors and participants
- Evolve and maintain Gate Checklists and the working charter with Game Teams and contributors
- Directly accountable for the awareness and compliance of the Game Greenlight Process
- Ensure all participants understand what and when they have to do a thing
- Focus teams on outcomes rather than prescribed deliverables.
- Iterate and improve the greenlight processes
- At least 7+ years of Production on complex game projects
- At least 4 years experience in people management of mid-senior people
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent game development experience (creative, development, engineering, product or business)
- Experience managing video game products through entire lifecycle - from concept to launch, and live service on one or more games
- Effective at partnering with teams and building agreements
- MBA preferred, not required
- Experience facilitating meetings with senior management
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes the delight of players. We will be looking at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in gaming
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).