Revenue Strategist III - VALORANT
The Revenue Strategy group performs internal and external analyses, makes insightful recommendations, designs solutions, develops products, and implements strategies that address complex business issues to achieve company goals. We're a diverse group of consultants, business people, scientists, and at our core, a team of gamers. We are united by our desire to remain player-focused while maximizing our outcomes. We support our recommendations with a myriad of sources to ensure we're informed by data.
As a Senior Revenue Strategist on VALORANT, you will work with various teams to develop products and experiences that grow player value, revenue, and joy across the community. You'll partner with designers to create industry-leading monetization systems and work with product owners to advise them on product strategy across our core game, esports, and marketing teams. You'll report directly to the Senior Manager of Revenue Strategy.
- Partner with multiple teams to develop strategies and build new products that meet diverse player needs
- Help create monetization strategy and progression systems to carry across the game
- Analyze player data and product results to find applicable insights
- Establish market sizing and projections of impact for identified opportunities, both on the feature level and the project level
- Partner with product teams to prioritize their efforts - accounting for delivery timelines, revenue impacts, and opportunity costs
- Communicate strategic recommendations and product outcomes to business leaders and decision makers
- 2 years working on monetization products in gaming with experience of shipping monetization features to players
- 2+ years working with cross department teams (e.g. artists, engineers) on consumer-facing products, driving end-to-end efforts to launch new products or distribution systems, from ideation all the way through to post-launch iterations
- 2 years of experience working with data analysis or partnering with other primary contributors (e.g. analysts, data scientists) to achieve meaningful product insights
- Experience breaking down complex problems and problem spaces using various business or product frameworks and creating optimal solutions for our players and our business
- Experience in ecommerce, consulting, or business strategy for consumer-facing products
- MBA or advanced degrees in Economics, Finance, Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Management Information Systems, a related discipline, or comparable work experiences (meaningful work experience = 3+ years in relevant space)
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise and a collaborative spirit that prioritizes the delight of players. We will be looking at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).