Influencer Manager, Valorant, UK & Nordics
As Influencer Manager you’ll lead our efforts to inspire and activate UK players in the FPS space by building and growing relationships with passionate local creators and their audiences. This role is for VALORANT: a precise tactical shooter with a lethal cast of characters, set on a near-future Earth.
You'll join a smaller but dedicated team of Rioters committed to striving to be the most player-focused game company in the world. You will report directly to Senior Publishing Manager. You'll share our prioritisation of player experience, rejection of convention and maniacal passion for gaming. The UK needs a publishing revolution: you will achieve unique player experiences that show UK players they aren't lost in translation.
This role is based in Greater London.
- Help build and shape future program strategies for UK streamers, video makers, and other creative partners.
- Build and improve our partnerships strategy; coordinate and support content creators to build successful campaigns.
- Design inclusive strategies that focus on elevating the work our community creates; provide them with resources; and identify new opportunities in the space.
- Consult with teams across Riot, developing standard methodologies for working with the creative community, and help add tangible value for players, content creators, and Riot.
- You are connected with a ton of amazing creators, and have dozens of ideas on how to help level-up their craft. You spend a huge chunk of your time on Twitch, YouTube, and Instagram.
- You have at least 3 years’ experience managing and empowering creators in a professional role. You’ve built and accomplished creator partnerships in the gaming or entertainment space as part of a larger campaign.
- You have worked with an advertising agency, internal brand team, or PR firm to craft the perfect creator initiative.
- Each decision/contact/call you make is part of a larger plan to grow the business. You’ve worked out how to measure and attribute your creators’ success before you fire up Discord to start lining up your latest pitch.
- When things are blazing all around you, you can assess and move towards practical goals vs being pulled in a bunch of different directions. This is fine.
- You’re not comfortable waiting for other people to guide you.
- You understand the titles that UK & Nordic FPS gamers play. This understanding not only translates to playing games, but the communities that love them as well.
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise and a collaborative spirit that prioritizes the delight of players. We will look at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
- Medical and dental insurance
- Open paid time off
- Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability
- Play Fund so you can broaden and deepen your knowledge of our players and community through games
- Gym allowance
- We will double down on your donations of time and money to non-profits
- Travel Allowance
Let's Thrive Together
Because together we are better
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games. We know that fresh and varied perspectives will make us better at what we do, so however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we’re excited to hear from you. Don’t be discouraged if you feel you don’t fully meet every single one of the requirements for a particular role, there’s always room for growth at Riot. If you spot a role that will make you want to jump out of bed in the morning, we are waiting to hear from you!