Game Producer II - League, Content Efficiency
As Producers at Riot, we lead passionate teams to create products and experiences that seek to achieve maximum player value. We guide development, smash through obstacles, and push projects across the finish line while making sure that our teams are sustainable and have a great collaborative environment.
As a delivery focused Producer on the Content Efficiency team you will partner with the Content Efficiency Product Lead to deliver the core set of tools used in the content development of League of Legends. You will be the custodian of strong delivery processes internal to the team and ensure that collaboration with external teams runs smoothly. You will oversee delivery, building work systems, maintaining execution and providing initiative leadership with visibility on complex deliverables. You will also ensure the team works at a sustainable pace and continuously improves. You will report into the Sustainability Initiative Delivery Lead.
- Co-lead a large cross-functional development team to own and deliver tools for League of Legends content developers.
- Manage and improve work systems, team performance metrics, and goals setting.
- Identify misalignment areas in development and develop risk mitigation plans.
- Assess the team's maturity, health, and composition to ensure that the team is set up for success.
- Build strong relationships with partner teams and craft working agreements to manage joint projects.
- Create and contribute ideas to areas beyond your immediate ownership across different teams and disciplines.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent experience with strong technical knowledge, problem solving skills, and understanding of basic programming concepts.
- 5+ years of experience leading technical projects on medium to large teams using methodologies like Scrum and Kanban.
- Experience applying Agile and Lean development process and practices.
- Knowledgeable in Jira use, configuration, and limitations.
- Experience working with teams building software for internal users.
- Experience in game development or a good understanding of how artists, engineers and game designers build assets and game features for a modern game.
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).