OFM, an industry leader in workplace furnishings, and a top brand in the HNI Corporation enterprise, is in search of a Partnership Specialist to join our team!
Some of the essential aspects of the position include:
- Ensures partners communications are consistent with the RESPAWN brand.
- Performs day-to-day functions of project management, including working with internal and external partners, which may include their project managers, sales and creative teams.
- Devine performance metrics and track deliverables for internal/external reporting.
- Monitors competitive and industry trends in gaming/esports and appropriately applies that knowledge to drive performance.
- Participates in other activities to ensure the success of the organization.
What it takes:
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of relevant business experience required, preferably in marketing.
- Knowledge of and passion for gaming/esports.
- Effective presentation and preparation of internal reports (Word, Excel PowerPoint, etc.)
- Ability to work independently to make recommendations to management to improve customer experience and growth.
- Demonstrated excellence in written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated critical thinking ability, strong organization, and multi-tasking skills with an attention to detail.
- Demonstrated understanding of the basic principles of marketing with a focus on business to business.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or related field is preferred.
Ability to build, maintain and maximize working relationships with members from all levels of an organization as well as external business partners.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Why HNI Corporation?
HNI Corporation (NYSE: HNI) is a manufacturer of workplace furnishings and building products, operating under two segments. The workplace furnishings segment is a leading global designer and provider of commercial furnishings, going to market under multiple unique brands. The residential building products segment is the nation’s leading manufacturer and marketer of hearth products, which include a full array of gas, electric, wood, and pellet-burning fireplaces, inserts, stoves, facings, and accessories.
As one of the larger employers in Iowa, HNI Corporation has been ranked by Industry Week magazine as one of the “Top 100 Best Managed Companies in the World”, by Fortune magazine as “The Most Admired Company” in the furniture industry; and named by Chief Executive Magazine as one of the world’s best companies for leadership development.
For more than twenty years, OFM has provided affordable, quality furniture through a dealer network serving a variety of markets including home and hospitality, government offices and businesses, and health care and educational facilities. A leading furniture manufacturer and distributor, OFM is headquartered in North Carolina with distribution centers there and in California, Pennsylvania, Kansas and Washington state. Working with manufacturers in Taiwan and China, OFM designs furniture to meet the highest industry standards which are sold through a variety of retailers, mail-order catalogs, and online dealers including Staples, Wayfair, Overstock, and National Business Furniture.
We invite you to visit us at www.HNICorp.com for the best visual overview of our organization.